How To Get ISO 9001 Certification Quality Management System
Certification to quality management system demonstrates your commitment to consistency, customer satisfaction and continual improvement. These are business benefits that play an important part in building a sustainable business performance. The ISO 9001 Certification standard provides specific requirements for a quality management system that will enhance your ability to services that meet customer and consistently deliver products — as well as statutory and managing requirements.
Independent evaluation and certification of your quality management system by URS gives a clear vision to the market that you work to apply a beneficial quality management system in your organization.
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
• ISO 9001 Certification provides a framework for a quality management system which focuses on the effectiveness of the processes in a business to achieve appropriate results.
• The standard promotes the adoption of a process approach emphasizing the requirements, process performance and effectiveness, added value and continual improvement through objective measurements.
• Previous versions of ISO 9001 were customizing to the manufacturing industries and called for extensive system documentation. The current version is more common and applies equally well to all organizations, regardless of size, type and product provided.
Why is ISO 9001 Certification good for business?
Certification to ISO 9001 demonstrates to customers your organization’s ability to meet their requirements and needs. This results in:
• Enhanced customer satisfaction and confidence, which in turn can lead to increased business.
• A significant competitive benefit because more and more companies require management system certification from sub-contractors and suppliers in order to conduct business with them.
It is usually acknowledged that proper quality management improves business, often having a positive effect on sales growth, investment, sales margins, market share, competitive advantage, and avoidance of litigation. The quality standards in ISO 9001 Certification are also sound, according to Wade and Barnes, who says that “ISO 9001 guidelines provide a complete model for QMS that can make any company competitive”. Sroufe and Curkovic, found benefits ranging from authorization required to remain part of a supply base, better to cost benefits, documentation and improved involvement and communication with management. Achieve ISO often gives the following advantages:
• Develop more efficient, effective operation
• Improve customer satisfaction and retention
• Reduces audits
• Improve marketing
• Enhance employee motivation, awareness, and morale
• Motivates international trade
• Increases profit
• Minimize wastage and increases productivity
• Common tool for standardization
• Allow to meet the requirements of an internationally consistent quality system.
• Motivates the employees and develops pride in them for obtain excellence.