UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS OF VACATION RENTAL ADVERTISING IS VITAL TO YOUR SUCCESS
Always keep in mind that every marketing strategy needs a solid base and actionable marketing plan.
What are your marketing plan?
Here are two (2) cool tips to get you started:
- Pictures are the fuel that feeds your entire marketing engine
So after filtering everything out to find all the listings in their desired area, with the right number of rooms, and within the right price range, etc…
They start clicking on the listings that have the nicest looking properties.
How to Set up a Holiday Rental Property
The vacation rental property market is over saturated, making it harder for you to fill your property. A really good…
2. The Quality of The Pictures on Your Listing Matters and Matters a lot.
Accurate and Up to date high quality pictures is a key factor at all times.
Items to keep in mind are
- Great photos showcase your property in ways you cannot imagine — the lighting the colors, the angles to show a more attractive view of your property
- Great pictures show commitment, better value, and yes, professionalism. All of which translates into more bookings for you, especially when your competition has no and or low quality images
- The number of images matters a lot — When you provide plenty of awesome pictures you help your potential travelers to gain a better understanding of what your holiday home offers,
what its layout is like, and you’ll spend less time answering the same questions about your rental.
Vacation Rental Marketing Tips
The Vacation Rentals Experts - we are an online vacation rentals and holiday properties management company. We offer…
How to learn more about me and other tips — I am Angella Grey, the marketing manager at The Vacation Rentals Experts — an online and offline digital marketing agency that creates marketing solutions for vacation rentals, holiday homes and brands.