The Caribbean island has its redeeming features and a very attractive in destination in its own unique ways.
All the islands have picture perfect white sandy beaches, beautiful blue seas and are famous for their food, service, hospitality, and charm.
From Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, Jamaica to the Virgin Islands it’s worth taking a look at them all to find the perfect island to suit your family’s needs.
Whether you are a island hopper, experiencing new cultures as a family or looking for total relaxation while the kids are taken care of and kept entertained, there is somewhere in the Caribbean guaranteed to suit your needs.
Barbados is one of our favorite islands, and the Sandy Lane Resort is one of the world’s best, a perfect destination for a luxury family break.
The Island of Barbados
Barbados is the most easterly Caribbean island, and Sandy Lane is one of the most luxurious resorts in Barbados and currently in the world. It’s located on the island’s west coast, which is also known as the Platinum Coast.
This beautiful island and its stunning palm-fringed beaches are becoming more popular year after year, and Barbados has earned itself a reputation as a culinary center with a huge variety of world class restaurants.
Sandy Lane Resort in Barbados
Top features of this island resort:
• Located on probably the best beach on the island
• Sandy Lane is one of the world’s finest resorts.
• Never short of celebrities to reaffirm its status.
• This magnificent luxury vacation resort pride itself in providing the best service to its clients.
• All of the 112 rooms are of an amazingly luxurious standard, fitted with the latest technologies with a state-of-the-art entertainment center which includes LCD TV, internet access, DVD player & CD player.
- Sandy Lane isn’t just the perfect place for luxurious relaxation but is the complete resort experience with a massive number of activities available to guests.
· The Beach Club offers every water sport you could imagine
· It has three (3) different golf courses. There’s the Old Nine course which is spread throughout the entire residence and its grounds, the Green Monkey designed by Tom Fazio and the spectacular Country Club with its magnificent views.
How to Set up a Holiday Rental Property
The vacation rental property market is over saturated, making it harder for you to fill your property. A really good…
· There is also a world-class spa, several restaurants, and numerous bars, along with a kids club providing a full schedule of weekly activities to keep the kids occupied while you take full advantage.
· Sandy Lane does cover every aspect and detail of the perfect luxury family holiday and truly is one of the world’s premier resorts.
Post by Angella Grey, the marketing manager at The Vacation Rentals Experts — an online and offline digital marketing agency that creates marketing solutions for vacation rentals, holiday homes and brands.