Structuring your Customer Surveys: Asking Questions for Actionable Answers
Customer on-page surveys are a great way to gather feedback for your business. These surveys help you in understanding your customers and address issues that they face.
In a perfect world, surveys would work magically. We would create and deploy an on-page survey and the answers would just start trickling in. But, in the real world, it’s quite the opposite.
The average customer attention span is getting shorter as you speak. If you don’t ask the right questions with the help of the right platform, you may never get an answer.
That’s why thoughtful survey designs and questions are a must. These help you get better and actionable results, as well as a good ROI.
Here is a list of things that makes on-site surveys the de facto tool to gather actionable feedback:
- Uncover flaws, which could affect various aspects of your business-like conversions, retention rate, churn rate, and so on, in web flow or user experience.
- Evaluate your users and segment these for enhanced targeting.
- Identify and evaluate the needs of your customers. For example, identify if it is time to get serious about a feature your customers are longing for.
- Understand how your customers find your offerings to be different from those of your competitors’.
- Evaluate new features or versions by asking for user feedback.
Hence, using app-based or on-page surveys is a great way to let the users know you genuinely care about what they think.
So, without much further ado, let’s begin.
Read our complete blog here.