Kristy Choo’s Green Tea Cookies
13g vanilla extract
75g matcha tea powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixer. In a bowl, combine flour and matcha powder until it’s mixed well.
- Add dry mixture into the creamed butter and sugar and stir. Then add vanilla extract.
- Roll the dough into tube and cover in plastic wrap. Store the rolled cookie dough in the refrigerator until it has hardened, about 1–2 hours.
- When the dough is ready, slice each piece to 1 cm thick. Place cookies on a lined baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan and on to a cooling rack.