- Our team is ecstatic to announce that from this point forward, we will be operating under the “VeriSafe” title. There’s a saying that goes “out with the old and in with the new”, and we can’t emphasize that more because as of today, the beginning of a brand new era for our organization has started. Understandably, we realize that some members of our community may be a little confused about our rebrand, and saying goodbye to the “Cpollo” name. However, we cant reiterate more that this name modification is an essential part of this fresh chapter, and that VeriSafe has a major future ahead.
Well, there’s several reasons — “Cpollo” was never inadequate, however the actual name “Cpollo” didn’t identify as harmoniously as we would’ve liked with our mission to provide the transparent ecosystem that crypto needs. We determined that we needed something new, something fresh and meaningful that shows the crypto community what we’re all about by just looking at the name of our coin. VeriSafe is considerably more suitable for us, and sheds light upon how we operate in regards to verifying team members, and verifying that every single aspect of a crypto project is legitimate. VeriSafe authenticates that a specific project is the furthest thing possible from a scam. Verification + Safety = VeriSafe.
- Secondly, an issue we deemed very urgent was the name relation to the Apollo currency. A one letter differentiation between our organization and Apollo’s was quite frankly not significant enough for us. We want to be clear that we have absolutely nothing against the Apollo Currency, and believe that they’re an incredible project. However, we’d also like to think VeriSafe is an incredible project as well, and that distinguishing ourselves to a higher degree is going to be very beneficial, especially for the long run.
- As many of you know, we also have previous ties to the McAfee Alliance. Let us again be clear that we do not oppose, or have absolutely any problem with projects that are still in the alliance. The McAfee alliance was initially something that went really well for “Cpollo”, however as time moved on conflicts of interest arose in several areas, and our team collectively chose to leave.
- The alliance is a part of our past that we have learned from, and have moved on from. The entire VeriSafe team collectively had input into this name rebrand, and as we evolved and progressed felt it was absolutely necessary to start new and distinguish ourselves for the future that awaits ahead!
- Thirdly, many members of our community have been with VeriSafe even since the early Waves days. Unfortunately, Waves has refused to delist CPLO and it can actually still be found on the Waves DEX platform. This is yet another reason we decided to rebrand names, and considering our future plans, any relation to the old Waves asset CPLO is not something we want considering we are an ERC20 token. VeriSafe is a solution to this problem, and takes away any association is this area.
What else does the rebrand entail?
- There will be a token swap that we will initiate in early February. We will be absolutely sure to notify everyone in our community before this happens, and will make it our duty to ensure that everyone gets there CPLO off non participating exchanges
- The new token CPLO be swapping to: VeriSafe
- Ticker: VSF
- IDAX, CoinBene, STEX, & Bleutrade will be participating. If your coins are on these exchanges, you don’t need to worry as the swap will take place requiring no further action from you.
- If your CPLO is in an ERC20 wallet, there is no action you need to take, everything will be handled without your interference
- We want to make this as easy as possible for the community!
New Team Pay Restructure:
- With this rebrand, also comes a restructuring of team pay. As many know, all team members were given a lump sum of CPLO early on in the project’s beginning stages, ranging in amounts from 275m to 500m. Not one of us has sold a single one of these tokens, this can be fact checked as our wallets are public knowledge displayed in our WP. Moving forward we will all be returning tokens to a multi signature wallet, each of us keeping only 125m as base pay for all work previously done and up until March 1st.
- Come March 1st, all team members will be paid a monthly installment of 10m tokens onward until there are no tokens left. (This will take some years). The 10m monthly payment is subject to be re-evaluated as value of our token increases. When the team pay supply runs out, the VeriSafe platform will become the main source of revenue for VeriSafe and it’s team, as well as any fees collected through hosting tokensales.