Rotolight NEO 2 Set-up and Features Tutorials
In this three part tutorial, Vistek Video Producer Dale Sood walks us though how to set-up and use the varied features and effects of the Rotolight NEO 2.
Rotolight NEO 2 Set-Up and Overview
Full overview & set-up of new NEO 2 from Rotolight. We include the three light kit, and include some lighting samples.
Rotolight NEO 2 Flash & High-Speed Sync Functionality
Full tutorial & set-up of the flash functionality on the new NEO 2 from Rotolight. Full breakdown of using the NEO 2 with the Elincrom HS Skyport for shutter speeds of up to 1/8000th of a second. We include the three light kit, and some lighting samples.
Rotolight NEO 2 Cine Effects Overview and Set-up
We take you through all of the 12 new cine lighting effects of the new NEO 2.
Revolutionary LED light, that combines the benefits of continuous light with the flexibility of High Speed Sync flash, for more power or to freeze action.
NEO 2 Key Features Overview:
- Designed for Portrait/location photo & Video
- Continuous LED light & high speed sync flash (1/8000th)
- Built in Elinchrom Skyport wireless flash receiver (200m/656ft)
- Adjustable Colour Temperature (6300–3150K) in continuous & flash mode
- Powerful soft output (2000lux at 3 ft), 85% brighter than NEO 1
- Flash mode provides 500% more light output(mains power), 250% on AA (NiMh or Li-ion) batteries.
- No recycle time, no power loss. Ideal for high frame rate cameras.
- Unrivalled battery performance — 85,000 full power flashes on 6 x AA (NiMH or Li-Ion) (or 1.5 hours continuous output at max power).
- Outstanding colour accuracy (CRI 96) for gorgeous skin tone
- Power by 6xAA(NiMh or Li-ion), DC or Dtap, mount on or off camera
- Cinesfx Mode ™ Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv, Gunshot etc)
- True Aperture Dimming™ Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- Totally Flicker Free Output, at any frame rate
Originally published at Pro Photo Blog.