Weekly report 02/20
This week we focus on the release of the Pre-sale contracts.
After Crowdsale builder release we got a lot of queries and questions about it. The most popular one was about pre-sale possibility. Pre-sale is used almost by all projects now and we understand how it’s important. It enables users, which have not enough money for a full-fledged ICO. Pre-sale allows them:
- to raise money,
- to check idea for vitality,
- to analyze the demand,
- to attract the first investors,
So, please welcome pre-sale contracts. You can create as many pre-sales as you need for one token.
You can try it for free (until Launch press): https://contracts.mywish.io/dashboard/anonymous?go=%2Fcreate%2FcrowdSale
- WandX — they have built the code for creating ERC20 Token portfolios, now they keep development and completed solution will be presented in 4 weeks.
- Negotiations with Agrello are on-going.
- WandX exchange — expected listing date — 25th on February
- KuCoin — negotiations are ongoing.
- We continue advertising campaign of Crowdsale contract in social media (Facebook, Twitter) and Google AdWords. We track statistics: the best results are ascribed to Google AdWords.
- Moreover, we test various creatives and types of content in our social networks. Thank you for feedback.
- We also plan to intensify the promotion activity in Reddit.
- According to NewsBTC, MyWish is one of the best ways of making ICO contract — goo.gl/J2odVY .
- We proceed with negotiations with a lot of reputable news sources to spread a word about MyWish as a builder of Crowdsale contract.
- The number of positive reviews about MyWish grows rapidly. One of them is here. Thanks.
4247 users (+10% since last update).
We would like to thank the Community for the continuous support.