This week the MyWish Team has focused on releasing the integration with RSK in order to be the first BTC smart contract platform.
Today is a great day for MyWish — we have released support for BTC ahead of schedule. The first functional BTC contract is “Will contract”.
This is the scheme of the process:
How does it work?
- Log in to MyWish, choose Bitcoin
- Set up the contract (due date, heirs, “live” confirmation schedule)
- Make a payment
- MyWish will do the rest (Compilation, Tests, Test execution, Deployment to the RSK network).
- Start using your contract
Create your first BTC smart contract now: https://contracts.mywish.io/
We’re talking with 10+ exchanges. We have received offers from several small exchanges. We will wait until we have received all offers before making a decision about where MyWish will be listed.
- The PR department continue its negotiations with organizers of various crypto events regarding our participation. Among them are Blockchain Summit in London, Blockchain Week in Moscow, Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam etc.
- We consider our promo campaign to be successful; 5 users have already used the codes sent and created their smart contracts. If you want to join our promo & bounty campaign, click here: https://goo.gl/H6ZUvu!
- During our advertising campaign, we have acknowledged that new users like our website (http://mywish.io/). However, we should update the information so it’s more useful for new users. This includes adding information about the most popular contracts (Crowdsale & Token) and some facts about MyWish, in addition to removing the information about our ICO from the home page. This will be done in the coming weeks.
- The new design for our site is ready. It’s currently being coded.
- From a marketing analysis, we have come to recognise that we should enhance the cost of our services. More details to follow.
Users: 1886 (+ 4%)
We would like to thank the Community for the continuous support.
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH