In this weeks WORBLI Talks video, Domenic Thomas (CEO) lets us know what the team at WORBLI has been up to and the many exciting developments coming up over the first 2 quarters of 2019.
Topics covered in the video:
- Focus — We are committed to launching apps and supporting our “use case”. WORBLI was built to make it easy for applications to deploy and end users to interreact with these apps in a compliant manner.
- Resource Model — We are finalizing the details and will have a document out in the next few weeks! What WORBLI has developed with our “Resource Model” is truly revolutionary and we anticipate many in the eosio community paying attention and possibly even adopting aspects of what we have developed on their chains.
- UtilityX — Is progressing nicely and should hopefully be launched in the next few weeks. UtilityX is our utility token platform that will also power the resource staking model.
- Sharedrop — Updated deadlines and what’s next in the process, find out more details here (sharedrop announcement)
- STO’s — What are the implications to the blockchain space, and how WORBLI is positioned to be a player with our fully compliant platform capable of facilitating the next potential wave for this industry.
- TokenORO — Is WORBLI’s first STO offering, the app is developed by one of our Block Producers, EOS New York, this app will enable other STO’s to have an automated process, making it much easier to launch on the WORBLI platform. (find out more about TokenORO here)
To learn more about WORBLI and to set up an account, visit www.worbli.io
Join the discussion in our Telegram channels:
Follow us on: