Melbourne the cosmopolitan hub, travel and tourism
Melbourne, the second biggest city Australia wide has a mixed culture with individuals from a lot more than 90 countries. The spectacular buildings of contemporary architecture, the initial shopping facilities and the selection of exhibitions along with other events turn it into a town of sophistication and a cultural hub. The exciting combination of cafes and restaurants with Asian, Greek, Italian, African, Middle Eastern and Australian chefs make the city an excellent combination of fine cuisines. The most outstanding features of the approach to life in Melbourne are —
• The wineries, boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
• Exhibitions, shows and galleries.
• The efficient trains and system.
• The multi-cultural mix.
• The numerous shops of stylish fashions especially at Bridge Road and Richmond’s Swan Street.
• The dance clubs and bars.
• The exclusive boutiques and jewelers of South Yarra and Toorak and
The Fitzroy live music and retro cafes with a Bohemian touch.
Accommodation in Melbourne
The tourists plus the business travelers at Melbourne can get luxury accommodation along with budget accommodation with rooms of quality and comfort within walking distances in the markets, restaurants and cultural venues. The rooms at the hotels, holiday apartments and resorts are specifically suitable for those who come here on vacation trips.
Apart from food, shopping, art and culture, Melbourne can be a hub of special events. The major sports events that attract sports lovers to Melbourne are
1. Melbourne Cup, the richest horse race of Australia
2. Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix
3. Australian Tennis Open Championship
4. Australian Rules Football matches
5. Cricket matches inside the best cricket ground around the globe
The many glamorous events, the number of cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques, the trendy along with sophisticated lifestyle, the comfortable accommodation, the tram network, the Queen Victoria Market, the Crown Casino and the Melbourne Zoo will be the main attractions for families, couples and children in Melbourne.
The very best 10 activities in Melbourne
1. Searching for designer fashion
2. High-end dining in the world-class restaurants
3. Coming to the parks and boulevards
4. Visit to Federation Square
5. Stop by at St Kilda promenade and revel in sunset beer
6. Shopping at Brunswick Street and Chapel Street
7. Visit Southbank’s cafes and bars
8. Enjoy world cuisines in Carlton, Richmond and Fitzroy
9. Heritage-walk from the Royal Botanic Garden
10. Visit Melbourne Cricket Ground
The days in Melbourne
The city of Melbourne provides the most enjoyable along with eventful days for all sorts of visitors and tourists — the sports lovers, fashion lovers, cultural buffs, lovers of nature, those people who are thinking about multi-cuisine restaurants, cafes and bars and business owners. Art, fashion, food and sports make the visitors busy in Melbourne. Thousands of special occasions are locked in Melbourne annually including sports, fashion events, shopping exhibitions, film screening and multicultural festivals.
People who get to Melbourne Airport by domestic as well as international flights have different types of Airport transfers in Melbourne including Airport Bus Services, Airport shuttles, Airport Taxi and splendid Corporate Limos. The travelers can book in advance for your Melbourne Airport pickup so they won’t get stranded in the airport and will get to the hotels or other destinations comfortably punctually. The airport pickup Melbourne provided by the organization limo services has advantages for example -
- Reasonable fares
- Professionally trained, experienced multi-lingual chauffeurs
- High quality, personalized service
- “Meet and Greet” Service
- Comfortable and well-maintained luxury cars