Waltonchain Attended the China Digital Economy Summit and Put Forward IoT + Medical Solution
On July 28, 2018, the China Digital Economy Summit & eHealthcare Innovation Development Forum co-organized by Huaxia Industrial Economy Research Institute and Beijing Private Sci-Tech Promotion Association (BPSPA) was held in Diaoyutai State Guesthouse, Beijing.
Former and current government officials, entrepreneurs and specialist in Internet of Things industry, heads of big data organizations, representatives of medical institutions, and experts and scholars from all over the country attended the summit and discuss the general trend of smart medical innovation.
- Vice chairman of the 12th CPPCC National Committee, Mr. Liu Xiaofeng
- Vice chairman of the 12th CPPCC National Committee, Mr. Qi Xuchun
- Vice chairman of the 11th CPPCC National Committee, Mr. Bai Lichen
- Former Deputy Minister of Ministry of Civil Affairs Mr. Chen Hong
- Former Deputy Minister of Ministry of Commerce and former Chairman of the Export-Import Bank of China, Mr. Zhou Keren
- Former Deputy Director of the National Health Commission of China, Yin Dakui
- Former Vice Minister of the Development Research Center of the State Council (DRC)
- Former Vice Chairman of the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, President of Huaxia Industrial Economy Research Institute, President of Beijing Private Sci-Tech Promotion Association, Mr. Wang Zhiguo
- Deputy Minister of the Membership Department of the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, former president of Peking University People’s Hospital, Mr. Wang Bin
- Research fellow of the Institute of Computing Technology, CAS; Deputy Director of Block Chain Research Office of China Computer Federation, Mr. Sun Yi
- Research Fellow of Health Big Data Center of Beijing Institute of Big Data Research, Ms. Zhao Qiuye
- Waltonchain CEO, Mr. Mo Bing
- Waltonchain COO, Mr. Monito Chan
- TOS Foundation CEO, Mr. Wu Xiangqing
In order to implement the state government’s innovation requirements in promoting big data, Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence and other related fields, and promote the implementation of the “Healthy China and Digital China strategy”, this summit discussed the China’s health care development with the theme of “Accelerating IoT technology innovation, to promote the implementation of Healthy China Strategy”. Waltonchain CEO Mr. Mo Bing and COO Monitor Chan were invited to attend the summit and respectively delivered speeches.
Waltonchain CEO, Mo Bing, delivered a motivating speech titled “The Blockchain Driven Era of Value IoT ”. As a global leader in Blockchain + IoT, Waltonchain took the lead to put forward the concept of Value Internet of Things(VIoT) in the industry. Based on Waltonchain’s cross-chain mechanism using parent-child chain as the framework, blockchain technology will realize the trend of implementation in multi-industry development. Different industries will achieve more professional and efficient cooperation and thus realize the real value-based IoT era. In order to further promote and enrich the development of Waltonchain’s business ecosystem, Mr. Mo Bing publicly announced the Waltonchain Global Super Master Node Program (SMN) for the first time, hoping to mobilize global community forces and jointly select more quality child chain projects.
In the context of the recent catastrophic vaccine incident in the medical industry, Waltonchain COO Monitor Chan put forward the IoT solution for Medical industry during his speech. He stated, “Through the overall structure of software and hardware, Waltonchain’s medical solution integrates health record data and regional medical work flows through the application of blockchain + IoT. Furthermore, Waltonchain can also provide traceability solutions for vaccine manufacturers, to control every process in the supply of vaccines from the production to transportation, making every process traceable.
After the recent vaccine issue in China, Waltonchain foundation has released an announcement to provide free of charge traceability solutions for vaccine enterprises, governments and hospitals with Waltonchain’s traceability solution so as to control and standardize each link of vaccine supply chain such as production, sales, transportation and provide a safe and reliable living environment for people throughout the world.
With the development of new technologies, traditional industries such as medical and food industries will usher in a new round of industrial upgrade and development. China’s support for emerging industrial clusters is conclusive and we believe that in the near future, industries that are closely related to people’s livelihood will undergo a radical transformation and upgrade thanks to the breakthrough in the real-world application of new technologies. Waltonchain will make unremitting efforts toward the development of a healthy World.