The position is based in Amsterdam, where you’ll be working closely with the product owner, designers, and developers within a product scrum team. If you’re living outside Netherlands, we’re ready to provide a relocation package.
Skills & Experience
- Familiar with Node.js and NPM.
- Practical knowledge of some frameworks and libraries like ReactJS (or similar), Express, Grunt/Gulp, Webpack, Mocha, Lodash and other tools helping developing modern web applications.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and UX design skills including responsive design.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of major browsers and the special considerations for their quirks and performance limitations. This should include some experience with progressive enhancement for mobile browsers.
- Understanding of animation techniques. In-depth understanding of CSS3 animations.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies and back-end frameworks.
- Comfortable with version control software (Git).
- Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good English.
- An interest in television, video streaming services, and social media.
- Agile and lean methods. Scrum, Kanban, etc.