11th Annual Internship Partnering Conference: BIOPHARM America
Beginning on Wednesday, September 5th, 2018 until Thursday, September 6th, 2018, a day after the start of Biotech Week Boston, the 11th Annual International Partnering Conference: BioPharm America will take place at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA.
Touted as the place where life science leaders partner and accelerate growth, BioPharm America is all about building strategic partnerships and increasing knowledge with the most intelligent minds in biotech, pharma, and finance.
Over the course of the last eleven years, BioPharm America has attracted a variety of business leaders, development teams, investors, and many other industry experts. Bringing companies and start-ups together from the US, Europe, Asia and more, attendees can expect to meet more key decision makers at this international innovation and investment hub.
What else can be expected when attending this event?
- Over 800 attendees
- Over 500 companies from more than 30 countries
- More than 100 company presentations
- Nearly 700 Licensing Opportunities posted
- More than 2,300 one-on-one meetings
- Nearly 75% of attendees are key decision makers
BioPharm is a significant resource for investors, companies, and startups. Those interested in presenting at the conference must submit a 10-minute company presentation that is followed by an evaluation by a panel of industry experts who consider which presentations have the most potential interest for partnering, consistent with the focus of the event. More information on cancellation policy, payments and presenter guidelines can be found here.
Why should a startup or company present at BioPharm?
- Create your global strategy with countries from over 30 countries
- Pitch your company/startup to investors
- Increase company visibility
- Generate interest among executives
- Increase awareness of your licensable asset
Who are the featured speakers of 2018?
- Kevin Bitterman, Partner at Atlas Venture — At 11:15 am on Wednesday, September 5th, Kevin Bitterman will present alongside Michael Gladstone, Dan Gincel, Rick Pierce and more to discuss the state of the industry and investment climate.
- Anna Turetsky, VP of Lightstone Ventures — At 9:30 am Thursday, September 6th, Anna Turetsky, as well as Kumar Srinivasan, Christiana Bardon, and more will present on company creation. This presentation will answer the question, “Does in-house formation outweigh traditional investments for VCs?
To learn more about presenting at the 11th Annual International Partnering Conference: BioPharm, click here.
Download this executive startup manual for insights and inspiration from a group of industry pioneers on what it takes to start a successful biotech company.
Originally published at weigarofolo.wordpress.com on August 21, 2018.