A complete guide about Wholesale Kurtis Trend
Ethnic wear is very much comfortable and when you feel comfortable, you look confident automatically, right? Summers call for fashionable Kurtis. Kurtis are very comfortable, simple and easy to handle and that’s why most of college-going girls prefer it. Girls don’t want to wear their outfits again and again, but also want to look fashionable every day. Girls feel more comfortable and look gorgeous wearing cotton Kurtis with shimmering embroidery and designs with jeans, leggings, Churidaar or palazzos, and it makes for one fantastic outfit. For shopkeepers it is very important to understand the trend in Wholesale Kurtis and Designer Kurtis Wholesale so that you can satisfy your customers in a better way. There are various styles of Kurtis available in the market which are very flaunting in 2017
- A-line Kurtis :- A-Line Kurti is the one of the most favorite and popular styles among girls today. A-line Kurtis is in the market, available in large collections of different colors, shades, prints, designs and patterns. It reaches to the ankle and flared from the waist for making ‘A’ shaped panel. The term is also used to describe dresses, skirts and coats with a similar shape. A-line long Kurti can be paired with kind of bottoms such as, leggings, jeggings and parallel Salwars. This type of Kurtis comes in different sizes: — Short, Knee-length, Long and available in all types of fabrics.
- Angrakha Style Kurtis :- Angrakha Style Kurtis is the fresh version of the former times worn by the royal court’s musicians. Angrakha kurti in Anarkali style is the trend now-days, it looks very fashionable and stylish. These style kurtis is pretty much in vogue, among women of all ages. These styles of kurtis are inspired, from the traditional angrakha or the shorter version, known as angrakhi, which is worn by men in Rajasthan. This type kurti, give the wearer an elegant and fashionable look in their different colors and fabrics. In Bollywood Angrakha kurti is the trend because of its feminine and stylish look.
- Long Straight Kurtis :- Nowadays, long straight Kurtis are very popular and is in full demand. While wearing a long Kurti, avoid short sleeves, as they look stunning with full-sleeves. They make you look taller and also, it gives a professional look. Long straight Kurtis comes in different designs with different colours. It can be paired with Leggings, Straight Pant, Churidars, Skinny Jeans, Palazzo, etc. Long straight Kurtis are available in Cotton, Rayon, and Polyester. You can wear these Kurtis in Party, College, Interview, etc. at any occasion.
- Anarkali Kurti :- Anarkali Kurti by the name itself, it is clear that this Kurti will give traditional looks. It adds grace and charm to the design and the person once worn. This Kurti looks stunning with Leggings, Churidar, Patiala, Palazzo and Jutis / Mojaris, Bellies. Anarkali Kurtis are made of Cotton, Silk, Net, Chanderi, Chiffon, Linen, etc. You can wear them in Wedding, Festivals, Pooja, etc. It is available in all lengths (Knee- Length, Ankle Length, etc.) These Kurtis are also available in different types of designs such as: — digital print, floral print, graphic print, etc.
- Digital Print Kurtis :- Kurtis made from cotton fabric and having digital prints over it are in trend these days. They come in bright colors with many patterns and designs. The quality of this type of Kurtis are that they are light, easy to carry, easy to travel with and easy to handle. These types of kurtis are very comfortable too. After wearing digital print kurtis the person look amazing and dashing. It can be paired with Leggings, Patiala, Jeans, Trousers, Palazzo, etc. Printed kurtis are available in Cotton, Silk, Crepe, etc. Printed bottoms are avoided as the kurtis are itself printed, so the bottoms should be plain looks prettier than printed one.
- Short Kurtis :- A shorter kurti in the bright colors and prints can be worn on top of trousers or denims in a tunic style. Short Kurti is a must for those days when you have to run around but look cute and chic at the same time. You can pair them with knee or ankle length leggings as well. It looks very attractive and good looking after wearing. Short kurtis are very comfortable and easy to handle and it can be wear at any occasion.
- Asymmetric Kurtis :- If you get bored of straight kurtis, just try asymmetrical kurtis. It gives illusion of height. Bollywood celebrities love to wear such kurtis to stand out of the public. These kurtis are made of light weight fabrics like chiffon, georgette and crepe. You can wear them in daily life, casually, trip, etc. It can be paired with Leggings, Jeggings, Pants, etc. You can avoid Patiala, Skirt, and Palazzo in bottoms. These kurtis are available in Short, Knee-length, Calf Length, etc.
- Pintuck Kurtis :- Pintucks Kurtis are a chic addition in the fashion world. Pintucks Kurtis have become very much popular in just few days and have made their way on the fashion ramps. Kurtis of different designs with pintucks looks attractive. Leggings, Jeggings, Tights and Jeans can be paired with Pintuck kurtis. You can wear these kurtis in college, Festivals, wedding, etc. Pintuck Kurtis are available in all lengths.
- Slit Kurtis :- Slit Kurtis is the new craze in the fashion world. The demand of these types of kurtis is very high and increasing. Slits can add some glamour and look attractive to the outfit. Kurtis with slits in the front or sides can be paired with Jeggings, Leggings or Tripped Pants and gives a perfect look. Palazzos and Skirts should be avoided while wearing this Slit Kurti. You can wear slit kurtis in Festivals, Wedding, Trip, etc. Slit Kurtis are available in all lengths.
- Pakistani Kurtis :- The latest trend and option for casual wear is Pakistani Kurti. It appears long and straight and mostly preferred by fusionist’s who love the design of the latest trend. This Pakistani kurti is very comfortable and can be worn round the clock. These Kurtis can be paired with Jeans, Leggings or Palazzo and gives a fashionable look. Patiala and Skirts can be avoided. You can wear Pakistani kurtis in summers, Daliy Wear, Trip, etc. These Kurtis are available in different fabrics like: — Georgette, Polyester, Rayon, etc. The length of Pakistani kurti is: — Calf Length, Ankle Length.
There can be many other types of kurtis which may add beauty to women, but these are above mentioned kurtis are high selling and considered as more profit making. Especially for retailers it is important to understand the trends and retailers can buy these wholesale Kurtis anytime online from Wholesalebox.