The WooCommerce Print Invoice & Packing list extension is the ultimate tool to handle invoices and packing lists in your WooCommerce store. This plugin allows you to easily print invoices and packing lists for orders straight from the Orders page (individually and in bulk), while editing orders, and allows customer to view invoices from the “My Account” page.
Including invoices or packing slips with shipped orders allows you to provide important order and policy information to customers when they receive their purchases. Without this extension, you’d have to export order information from WooCommerce, then format invoices or packing lists yourself, or use another third-party integration. Print Invoices & Packing Lists takes all of the effort out of this process so that you can bulk print the items you need with only two clicks.
As a store owner or administrator, you know that your time is valuable. Stop wasting 30 minutes or moreevery single day by exporting order information from WooCommerce in order to give your customers the order information they need and expect. Keep all of your order management where it belongs — in your WooCommerce dashboard. Print your invoices and packing slips directly from the order page, or after editing an order in the “Edit Order” page.
What can PIP do?
- Easily print invoices and packing lists for orders straight from the Orders page or “Edit Order” screen
- Bulk print invoices and packing lists for orders
- Allow customers to print invoices for their orders from “My Orders” page
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Easily customize the information that gets printed on the invoice / packing list
- Fully customizable templates for invoices and packing lists in print and in email
- Support for Sequential Order Numbers Pro extension
Give Customers Access to the Information They Want
Print Invoices & Packing Lists will add order information to the customer’s “My Account” page so that invoices are available to view or print. Once an order has been paid for (marked “processing” or “complete”), a “View Invoice” button will appear for customers while viewing orders so that they have access to order details and store policies.
The Print Invoices & Packing Lists extension allows you to add your logo, company information, policies, and other custom information to every packing slip and invoice.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Configure your invoice / packing slip information under the plugin settings
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy integrated invoices and packing lists!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.
Disclaimer: WOO, WOOTHEMES and WOOCOMMERCE are Trademark of Automattic Inc and i-o-s.co is not associated with them or endorsed by them in any way. These products are developed by WooThemes.com and its affiliated developers and are released under GPL license.
Pleaese read this FAQs before purchasing any product from us as payment is non refundable.
– You will get a download link after your purchase directly
– All these products are licensed under GNU GPL License and hence you do not require any license keys to use these tools. But these tools uses license key to get automatic update from their developers which can be purchased from original developers only. So we do not provide license keys and please do not ask for it after purchase. Regular updated files will be uploaded on http://i-o-s.co as and when available.
Originally published at i-o-s.co.