Hello folks who hate trump! I have something actionable you can do!
Three branches of government.
Congress enacts laws.
President enforces them.
Judges say whether the laws are right or wrong according to the constitution.
(Side note gripe, full of sarcasm. Thank you Bush and mostly Obama for expanding the scope of executive orders!!)
Anyway, folks, if you want to fight trump, please stop being idiots with your riots and protests. Yay, you let your rage and anger out, tantrum over? Wanna do something productive about it?
America is great, we already have a system in place.
Organize, mobilize, and take congress away from Trump. All the legistlature that Trump wants to enact isn’t actually done by him, its done by congress.
Oh yeah, that means you have to go and vote yourself too in 2018.
To fight trump, make congress anti trump.
The 2018 United States elections will mostly be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. These midterm elections will take…en.wikipedia.org
Elections to the United States Senate will be held on November 6, 2018, with 33 of the 100 seats in the Senate being…en.wikipedia.org
- all house of representative seats are open
- in the senate, 23 democrat, 8 republican, and 2 independents seats are to be decided
- Dem/I incumbent state: FL, IN, ME, MI, MO, MT, NJ, ND, OH, PA, VA, WV, WI, CA, CT, DE, HI, MA, MD, MN, NM, NY, RI, VT, WA
- Repub incumbent state: AZ, NV, MS, NE, TN, TX, UT, WY
- hey DNC!!! find candidates like bernie in all of these states so the voters will have someone to vote for, instead of just someone to vote against