Fritos are the Best Chip!
You’re already either nodding at the screen or upset with vicious rage.
It’s funny how a Chip Opinion…a Chipinion, if you will, can inspire such an emotional response.
- Fritos are small, yet not so small that they feel insubstantial in the hand.
- They’re delicious. They’re crunchy and salty and savory and good.
- You can dip them into stuff or you can just eat a bunch of them without dip.
- They’re caloric enough that they make for a good filling snack, but not so caloric that you’ll feel bad if you eat, say, half a bag at lunchtime. Something which I’ve never ever done.
- They also come in other flavors but come on.
Sometimes Taco Bell puts Fritos into burritos. This is because they too know that it’s the best chip and not at all because they signed some kind of marketing deal. Nope!
I sat here for a while thinking of what I could write about today, and this is what came out. I don’t have any new headphone reviews coming, because I haven’t purchased any headphones in a while.
I have the Fallout 4 series, and that’s probably going to continue for at least three more installments.
I’m going to start a Skyrim series this week, because I was bummed that I still hadn’t finished Skyrim Special Edition, and I figured that it would be easier to make myself do it if it was something I had to do for work.
Of course, being that I don’t really make any money from this and it’s not even my real work, I guess I could change the rules at any time.
I’m unpredictable like that.
Looking at my stats page on Medium is equal parts heartening and disheartening. It seems the world at large really just wants my opinions on headphones that have already been discussed to death, and they also want to know what I think of Starbucks beverages.
A select few want to know about what video games I’m playing.
So let’s see what you think of my Chipinion. Yeah, I’m trying to make that happen.
Time to go eat some Fritos.