How To Get UK Visa In United Arab Emirates
Your passport with a UK visa stamped on it says that it is permit that allows you to visit United Kingdom. For movement in United Kingdom UK Visa is compulsory for citizens from visa national countries so travelers need to apply for appropriate visa. To start off, you have to have an travel details in mind. How long you’ll be staying there, where you’ll be staying, for which purpose you are traveling and the dates of your travel.
There are different types of visas which are subject to purpose of traveling.
Standard Visitor Visa
This visa issued to those traveling in the event that going for leisure, to meet family and companions participating in games and occasions.
UK business visas and schemes are for those wishing to migrate to the UK as part of the business immigration stream. Investor and Entrepreneur visa gives opportunity to start business in UK.
Duration Of Visa:
Visa allows its holder to live in a United Kingdom for a particular time depending upon the visa legitimacy.
- 6 Month’s Visa
- 2 Year’s Visa
- 5 Year’s Visa
Once you have this information, you may now proceed to filling out the visa application form which can be found at visa application center. The applicable visa application fee will also need to pay at the end of the application form. After completing the form and paying the fees, you can need to book your visa appointment online which is mandatory. The applicants who did not have appointments can be denied to enter the visa application center. You can do it the other way around that means. You can book an appointment first and then fill out the forms and pay for the fees.
After all those formalities, it’s now time to prepare all your documents to prove that you are capable of financing yourself while you’re in their country. Well, depending on the reason of your visit such as tourism business or visit to family prepare the following document.
- Passport copy
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Accommodation and itinerary details.
- Pay-slip for the last 6 months
- Bank statement for the last 6 months (stamped by the bank)
- Employment certificate stating monthly salary and approved leave dates.
- UAE residence visa page copy
The above given documents are mandatory to get Standard Visa, however additional uk visa documents may be required according to visa type for which you are applying.
Visa Processing Mode:
So after gathering all the needed documents choose convenient uk visa processing mode depending upon your travel schedule and budget. There are three types of processing mode which are given below:
- Normal Visa: Normal Visa Processing takes 4–5 Working Days.
- Express Visa: Express Visa Processing takes 1–2 Working Days.
- Urgent Visa: Urgent Visa Processing takes 24 hours for visa approval.
How To Apply:
- Visit visa application center to file application for UK visa.
- Schedule an appointment to submit your bio-metric information and documents.
- Attend appointment on scheduled date and time
- Submit your biometrics information (fingerprints and photo).
- Collect Your visa from application center or via Courier
The whole process is not more than 15 minutes. In fact, the steps 3 and 4 are a matter of a split second.
The ukvisa.ae is well known for most efficient and fastest visa processing. We are the tourist visa supplier for those who would like an affordable and hassle free UK Visa. We regularly process all types of visa offered by UK immigration. We are here ukvisa.ae to give you as much information as you need to make your trip as pleasant as possible.
If you have any further questions about applying for a UK visa, feel free to contact us.