Wasn’t Your UK Visit Your Childhood Dream? Get It Now!
What’s the place you have wanted to visit since you were a child? Have you visited the UK? If you haven’t visited now is the time to look back at your childhood dreams and make them reality.
UK attracts both tourist and those who want to settle here and run organizations. UK is known for world-class scenes, having an unrivaled notoriety for open air experience, legacy and society with a year-round system of occasions. Britain’s long history and pervasive culture spread worldwide through the English language. To experience this you just need UK Visa. To fulfill your dream of visiting the UK, you need to obtain a UK Visa.
We provide an information to help you get started to obtaining a visa — and fulfilling your dream of visiting UK.
If you are intending to visit United Kingdom, you will need to apply for a visa with the embassy or the consulate. Depends upon travelers nationality and purpose of traveling they must require valid visa. Citizens from visa-exempt countries do not require visa to visit UK. Citizens from visa national’s country need visa prior to visit United Kingdom. UK Visa is requirement of UK immigration.
Types of UK Visa:
1. Standard visitor visa:
On Standard Visitor Visa you can travel to UK for leisure, to meet your family and friends or taking part in games and events. This visa is additionally ordered in as per motivation behind visit.
- Family Visitor Visa: If you are making a trip to meet your relative in the UK then you have to apply for this visa. With this visa you can stay 6 month
- General Visitor Visa: This visa empowers you to visit the UK for spending vacations in UK, e.g., an occasion and shopping. You can stay in the UK for up to 6 months with a General Visitor visa.
- Child Visitor Visa: On the off chance that kid under 18 years needs to visit UK for short course of study then they can apply for this visa. This visa is legitimate for 6 months and only candidates under 18 year are qualified for this.
2. Business Visa:
There are various uk business visa and plans, for those wishing to relocate to the UK as a component of the business movement stream.
- Investor Visa:
This visa is for people who wish to stay in the UK and start own business and work in the limit of maintaining that business. You must have at least £2,000,000 or more investment funds to get this visa.
- Entrepreneur Visa:
You can apply for Entrepreneur visa if you want to set up or run a business in the UK. You must have access to at least £50,000 investment funds to apply for Entrepreneur visa.
Visa permits its holder to live in a United Kingdom for a specific time-frame relying upon the visa validity.
- 6 Month’s Visa: This kind of is short-stay visa is usually suitable for those who looking for short trip to United Kingdom. This visa entitles holders to visit the UK for up to a maximum of 6 months.
If you wish to reside in the UK for an extended period of time (more than 6 months) then you can apply for a long term visa. Long-term visa also come with multiple entry Feature which allows you to visit UK multiple times.
- 2 Year’s Visa: This kind of visa is recommended for visitors planning for extended stay in UK intended for trips, Meetings, Conferences or perhaps to spend good period with family. You may stay for 6 months on every single visit within the period of years.
- 5 Year’s Visa: To acquire this visa one specific to show that you visit the UK as often as possible over a more extended period. This visa allows stay up to 5 years.
Mode of Application:
We offer a range of additional uk visa services, such as Normal to Urgent for faster processing.
1. Normal Visa: Normal processing charges applicable for this visa and processing takes 3 to 4 working days to complete.
2. Express Visa: If Choose Express visa mode then your application is handled instantly and you will get your visa in 1 to 2 days by paying extra charges.
3. Urgent Visa: This service can be used when UK visa is required on urgent basis you will get your visa within 24 hours. Additional charges may be applicable than express visa.
Mandatory Documents for visa:
1. Valid National passport or travel Document.
2. Recent passport size photographs taken against white or light gray background.
3. Proof of finance e.g. Bank statement, pay-slip etc.
4. Copy of the bio-metric.
Depending on travel purpose additional uk visa documents will required to travel UK.
How to Apply:
Follow these steps to apply for uk visa:
- Step 1: Locate our visa application center and visit to file your application.
- Step 2: Schedule an appointment to submit your bio-metric information.
- Step 3: Pay for your visa application when you submit your visa application form.
- Step 4: Collect your passport.
Schedule An Appointment:
Each candidate applying for a UK Visa needs to book an appointment to submit the visa application form and supporting document. Candidates can visit the Visa Application Center with the documents to have their appointment scheduled. When you attend appointment at application center, you will need to provide your bio-metric information, such as photograph and a digital scan of your fingerprints.
If you cannot attend the visa application center on the appointed date, you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
After attending appointment and application submission the application will then be sent to UK Visa and Immigration for processing. After successful approval the Embassy of UK will return processed passports to the Visa Application Center. Applicants can get their passports from the Visa Application center or delivery via courier.
Documents Required For Collection Of Passport:
- Original payment receipt
- Document confirming your identity
All citizens of visa national countries required to apply for a visa before entering United Kingdom. Before applying, determine your ‘purpose of visit’ and type of visa you need. Once you know which visa you needed then you can get your visa after submitting visa application at Application center.
Apply for your UK tourist visa today. Contact us on email@example.com for more inquiries.