VoIP integration with Slack, Facebook messenger and Telegram
VoIP and Cloud PBX provider Zadarma now offers integration with popular instant messengers: Slack, Facebook messenger and Telegram. You can receive important notifications such as information about missed calls in the PBX, account balance, incoming SMS messages to virtual numbers and system updates right in the messenger chat.
So what does it mean for you and your business?
Let’s take Missed Call notifications as an example!
VoIP integration with messengers can be useful if you are a part of a small business company. If nobody can take a call when you are away, missed call notifications will be delivered directly to the messenger of your choice and you can call your clients back whenever you become available again.
Customer Service teams using messengers such as Slack and Telegram as means of internal communication can also benefit from the integration. Creating a group chat with missed call notifications facilitates team collaboration and is a good way to never miss a single call from your clients.
So how easy is the setup?
Very easy, it will take you only a few seconds and here is how you can do it yourself!
In order to set up the missed calls notifications you will need to have access to your Zadarma account (with activated PBX) and a messenger of your choice (Telegram, Facebook or
Slack). To sign up for a personal account if you do not have one, please go to
Zadarma registration page.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “My Profile”
- At the bottom of the page, press “Set Notifications”
- Choose the required messenger
- You will then be able to see your authorisation code
- Find Zadarma bot in the messenger and insert the authorisation code /add=code
- Turn on the Missed Calls notifications option at the bottom of Zadarma Notifications page
- You will now receive notifications about the calls that you have missed directly to your chosen Messenger
That’s it! Let us know if you have any questions or if you’d like to find out more ways in which VoIP integration with messengers can be useful to your specific business.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online chat on www.zadarma.com