15 Motivational Quotes to Bring out the Beast Within You
One day you feel like you can take down a lion and other days…. You just want to stay in bed.
I know how that feels…
I’m one of the laziest people you’ll meet, but I still manage to keep going from the time I wake up until bed time. (It’s 4.22am right now)
Here are 25 motivational quotes that make me fly out of bed and could help you too.
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
2. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” ― Henry Ford
3. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
4. “Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.” ― Zig Ziglar
5. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
6. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”— Jim Rohn
7. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent Van Gogh
8. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” ― Lou Holtz
9. “Nothing will work unless you do.” — Maya Angelou
10. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”– Sydney Harris
11. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
12. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” — Anonymous
13. “You can do anything, but not everything.” –Anonymous
14. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak
15. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vidal Sassoon
About The Author
Zak Mustapha is on a lifelong mission to help entrepreneurs learn from other entrepreneurs mistakes. Download his 7 Common Time Management Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs to take control of your startup life.