STOP KAVANAUGH CONFIRMATION
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Trump’s nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court of the United States is due tomorrow, Thursday, September 13, 2018.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
It is the most important development since the US presidential election of 2016 because Trump is taking over the legislation system, judicial system and enforcement apparatus by installing loyal people in the key positions of power and creating a network of support.
The Senate confirms multiple Trump’s nominees and the public is not paying attention.
- Republicans have made a priority of confirming judges in their fight to hold the Senate majority ahead of the fall midterm election.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has put more judges on the circuit courts this far into his first two years…www.huffingtonpost.com
- Trump set a record for the most appellate judges confirmed in a president’s first year in office.
- Early in his first year, Trump appointed conservative Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch.
- Legal experts say Trump’s appointments to the lower courts will have the most impact on American life because they decide nearly all cases, ranging from voting rights and contraception to gay rights and immigration.
- In 2018, Trump’s nominee for the DOJ Criminal department position Benczkowski was confirmed by the Senate despite the fact that he didn’t have enough work experience and worked for a Russian bank close to Putin. Benczkowski refused to recuse himself from the Russian investigation.
WHY IS IT DANGEROUS?
- Currently, SCOTUS has the power of ruling the laws unconstitutional and rewriting the law to suppress protests and the freedom of speech.
- If Kavanaugh is confirmed, SCOTUS becomes Trump’s tool and will guarantee Trump’s usurping the power. This is known to have happened in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Venezuela, and Turkey, among other countries, where the courts changed the constitution and extended the presidential term.
- SCOTUS and DOJ have the power to stop the investigation into the Russian interference in the US elections. Trump nominated Kavanaugh after the lawyers of a Russian firm connected to Putin and indicted by Robert Mueller for interfering in the US elections quoted Kavanaugh nine times in a motion filed to remove the indictment.
HOW IT HAPPENED IN OTHER COUNTRIES
The typical steps towards silencing and suppressing criminal investigation into the corrupted government election/activities involve:
→ The strategic hires in the court system stop investigations and trials.
→ The public opinion is formed by the press working for the government.
→ Independent journalists and investigators are killed or exiled.
→ Protests are suppressed.
WHAT TO DO?
Act now. Today is the last day to act:
- READ AND SHARE
If you don’t have time to read all the documents below consider sharing them as there are lawyers, journalists and other experts who might not have access to the information. Retweet or share information on FB and Twitter with tags #StopKavanaugh #KavanaughConfirmationHearings
Spread the word on the social media and email to those who are not online.
- 1. DOCUMENTS WITHHELD FOR A SCOTUS APPOINTMENT
Below is the most comprehensive database of the withheld documents available in the open sources and retrieved by a citizen journalist who publishes on Twitter under a handle Velvet Blade.
Read it in an “unrolled format” made possible by ThreadReadApp.com (see below) or visit the actual Twitter thread that is being updated on a regular basis:
I have this “thing”. It really bothers me when the people, who are supposed to be served by their representatives over…threadreaderapp.com
2. Sheldon Whitehouse, U.S. Senator from Rhode Island, the Ocean State, (D-RI), a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, released his written questions for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh following his Judiciary Committee hearings last week.
Among the questions asked: did Kavanaugh report a gambling loss to the IRS, gamble or accrue gambling debt in New Jersey, have the debt discharged by a creditor for losses incurred in New Jersey and sought treatment for a gambling addiction.
Financial arrangements are also the focus of questioning. For instance, in 2006, Kavanaugh paid $1.2 million for his home but his bank accounts in the years before, during and after the purchase never decreased. Senator Whitehouse wants answers on how Kavanaugh paid for it and why his bank accounts suddenly increased in 2008–2009.
CALL, EMAIL, SIGN AND SHARE:
- Sign Kamala Harris’s petition:
Brett Kavanaugh represents a fundamental threat to the promise of justice and equality, which is why I am announcing…action.kamalaharris.org
2. Three Republican Senators are the best hope for “no” votes on the Kavanaugh confirmation because of his views on Roe vs Wade, programs and protections for indigenous people, affirmative action and racial profiling.
Augusta 207–622–8414 Bangor 207–945–0417 Biddeford 207–283–1101 Caribou 207–493–7873 Lewiston 207–784–6969 Portland 207–780–3575 DC 202–224–2523
877–857–0322 Anchorage 907–271–3735 Fairbanks 907–456–0233 Juneau 907–586–7277 Wasilla 907–376–7665 Soldotna 907–262–4220 Ketchikan 907–225–6880 DC 202–224–6665
855–425–6324 Midlands 803–771–6112 Low Country 843–727–4525 Upstate 864–233–5366 DC 202–224–6121
2.4. More Senators:
Heidi Heitkamp, 202–224–2043
Joe Manchin, 202–224–3954
Joe Donnelly, 202–224–4814
Jake Flake, 202–224–4521
Bob Corker, 202–224–3344
John Cornyn, 202–224–2934
4. BEWARE OF DISTRACTIONS
Do not get distracted by Trump’s tweets, gestures, Op-Eds, and scandals.
Deflection is a hybrid war tactic. A scandalous statement, incident or word is “dumped” into the collective information space via the social media and fringe media. Shocking and offensive, these “dumps” start trending. The mainstream media jumps on it. The subject is discussed for days and eclipses all other events. The government carries on with its agenda in the shade.
*All facts and photos are in public domain and available through Google. Links to the original sources are included.
** Click and hold the clapping hands on the left bottom corner so more Medium users can read it. The longer you hold it, the more claps the article gets and more people will be able to find out this article. Share on the social media: we need independent research.