ZelLabs will foster partnership and collaboration between innovative, early blockchain/crypto projects and provide growth for Zel and ZelCore products
Zel Technologies, GmbH has announced the launch of ZelLabs, an incubation and acceleration project for blockchain and technology-based projects with a focus on early stage start-ups in the emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency industries. The program emphasizes on three specific pillars: 1) beneficial specific use-case and adoption in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, 2) structured brainstorming workshops, community events, and raising awareness of both Zel and the ZelLabs projects together, and 3) facilitate connections with like-minded projects and co-marketing for new technologies and partnerships.
In addition, ZelLabs will focus on projects that add beneficial and functional technology to the industry. All projects joining the ZelLabs incubator program will need to be operating, in full developmental phase and have a vetted business model. As a part of the incubation program, ZelLabs has created one of the best communities and networks of blockchain technology entrepreneurs, experts, mentors and investors that have the bandwidth and infrastructure to support and develop startups in growing their business, strengthening their commercial presence and increasing their outreach and competitiveness in local, regional and international markets.
“There will be no ICOs, IEOs, or other unrealistic and inflated business practices. These projects will be self-developed, self-funded and ready to enter the business world. We need to move past where people spend more money on bloated advertising, presales, shady token sales, and other broken funding models. Blockchain is ready to have a platform for real investments into stronger development of the technology.” — Daniel Keller, Chief Strategy Officer & Business Development
ZelLabs will emphasize two major areas
- Blockchain Technology & Investment — offering insight into blockchain technology and connections throughout the industry. It’s tailored for professionals who are highly experienced, possess business knowledge and working relationships, or have a deep interest and would like to learn how to apply blockchain ideas into real life use cases.
- Business Education — tailored to blockchain enthusiasts and the tech savvy, but also to those looking to learn more…to deepen and enhance their knowledge, expertise and skill set. In addition, those who want to take their businesses beyond the ideation stage, through execution, to a thriving start-up.
ZelLabs will provide new projects with:
- Platform access to Windows, Apple, Linux, iOS and Android via ZelCore
- Accelerate legal, security, business and operational advice and mentoring
- Focus on the development of the chosen platforms and provide guidance through the iterative build process including integration into ZelCore
- Guidance to other partners in the space to grow their project and build logical partnerships
ZelLabs services are included in the ZelCore integration price for projects that are accepted for the incubation and acceleration development program and meet standards, unlike others in the space that require massive amounts of the project’s coins and tokens. “We believe in the adoption of the space, and not extorting new project to be noticed and will place focus on the tech, not the frothy money like today’s process,” Daniel stated.
The new addition to Zel ecosystem is a timely one, and new projects with value enter the space daily. “We tend not to spend time building hype, we deliver the best of technology right here, and we don’t need a paid crowd to do it,” said Daniel. Miles Manley (Founder) also noted “ Zel Labs has always been present in our team, just without a formal name. Zel Labs is a name under which we, as developers, are able to continue to work on our skunkworks projects, working with new and emerging technologies and ideas. With a focus on decentralised systems and networks, privacy and of course blockchains. We look forward to continue working with projects and teams on the aforementioned.”
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Written by Zel Technologies, GmbH — 12 June 2019 — Rev. 1