JeffVader and Cryptowrench have been working tirelessly as they build the best micro-cap project mining pool out there
ZelLabsPools is maintained and upgraded by the FOMO Miners guys, namely JeffVader (coding) and Cryptowrench (pool ops & infrastructure). They have been putting in massive hours building custom NOMP-based backends as they continually improve ZelLabsPools functionality, coin offering, and UI.
- New Labs site is live (https://zellabs.net)
- Now there is a public dev testing page for users to see upcoming features (https://test.zellabs.net)
- There is a separate ZelLabs Discord channel to help separate support for Zel-specific issues and those for ZelLabs pool and mineable coins (https://discord.gg/BB6CFeh)
- Users of the privacy-focused Brave Browser can now tip ZelLabs with BAT to help support development. (https://brave.com/zel218)
- Some additional website customization like changing text contrast with configurator at top right (more to come)
Upcoming Roadmap Items
- MTP algo will be added to ZelLabsPools (Zcoin, etc.)
- Real-time stratum monitoring will be implemented
- New graph library and user-selectable data ranges for graphs
- Lux RX2 algo will also be added to ZelLabsPools
- These algo additions will be added to easyNOMP repository
We very much welcome suggestions for upgrades and features, including algorithms/coins to integrate into ZelLabsPools. If you have a suggestion, please join the ZelLabs Discord server and post your suggestions!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Written by Zel Technologies, GmbH — 25 November 2019 — Rev. 1