ZINU Contract Migration Process — MetaMask: BSC
This process was done using an iPhone with the MetaMask App on the BSC Network. If you’re on an Android device, some of these steps may not be applicable to you.
If the screen doesn’t load to the next step after clicking the Approve, Deposit, or Claim buttons or you receive an error ‘Something wrong happened,’ please refresh the screen by pressing the screen with your finger, dragging the screen down, and releasing your finger from the screen. If that doesn’t resolve your issue, verify that you have enough BNB for the gas fee.
If you receive an error message stating ‘Webpage not available’ with the error ‘CLEARTEXT_NOT_PERMITTED’ after step 5, please confirm that the URL starts with https:// (not http://). You may need to manually type in the URL.
- If you are not on the Binance Smart Chain network, click Wallet at the top of the screen.
2. Click Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
3. Click the 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Click Browser.
5. In the search bar, type in https://wearezinu.com/migration/ and then click go.
Your current ZINU balance will be displayed along with the new ZINU balance after swapping your tokens.
The new token supply will be reduced from 1,000,000,000,000,000 (1Q) to 1,000,000,000 (1B).
The market cap will be the same, resulting in the same value of your tokens after the migration.
If the total supply of ZINU was 1,000,000 and the market cap was $1,000,000, then the price per token would be $1.
If the supply were to be reduced to 1,000 and have a market cap of $1,000,000 then the value per token would be $1,000, resulting in an equal 1:1 ratio by value.
6. Click Approve Tokens to allow the Migration DApp access to your wallet.
7. Click Approve.
8. Once the transaction has been approved, click Deposit V1 Tokens to begin the migration process.
9. Click Confirm to approve the transaction.
10. Once the tokens have been deposited, click Claim Tokens to receive your ZINU tokens on the new contract.
The number of tokens you’re receiving is on the right side of the window.
11. Click Confirm to finalize the transaction.
12. A green ‘Migration Complete’ message will appear on the screen once the migration process has completed.
13. Click on the horizontal lines icon at the top left corner of the screen.
14. Click Wallet and proceed to the main screen to view your tokens.
15. Click Import Tokens.
16. Click Custom Token.
17. Copy the new ZINU contract address: 0x80640A39cFc2b1B7C792821c462376aa7083f5a8
18. Click in the ‘Token Address’ box.
19. Paste the token address and click Import.
Your ZINU balance on the new contract will be displayed.
Please note that your new ZINU tokens will not show a value or show a token logo yet. The value of the new ZINU token will not appear until after the token officially launches and it is listed on CoinMarketCap. This will be in November to give ample time for members to migrate to the new contract.