ZINU Contract Migration Process — Trust Wallet: ETH
This process was done using an iPhone with the Trust Wallet App on the ETH Network. If you’re on an Android device, some of these steps may not be applicable to you.
If the screen doesn’t load to the next step after clicking the Approve, Deposit, or Claim buttons or you receive an error ‘Something wrong happened,’ please refresh the screen by pressing the screen with your finger, dragging the screen down, and releasing your finger from the screen. If that doesn’t resolve your issue, verify that you have enough ETH for the gas fee.
If you receive an error message stating ‘Webpage not available’ with the error ‘CLEARTEXT_NOT_PERMITTED’ after step 2, please confirm that the URL starts with https:// (not http://). You may need to manually type in the URL.
- Click Browser.
2. In the search bar, type in https://wearezinu.com/migration/ and then click search.
3. Click Connect.
Your current ZINU balance will be displayed along with the new ZINU balance after swapping your tokens.
The new token supply will be reduced from 1,000,000,000,000,000 (1Q) to 1,000,000,000 (1B).
The market cap will be the same, resulting in the same value of your tokens after the migration.
If the total supply of ZINU was 1,000,000 and the market cap was $1,000,000, then the price per token would be $1.
If the supply were to be reduced to 1,000 and have a market cap of $1,000,000 then the value per token would be $1,000, resulting in an equal 1:1 ratio by value.
4. Click Approve Tokens to allow the Migration DApp access to your wallet.
5. Click Confirm to approve the transaction.
6. Once the transaction has been approved, click Deposit V1 Tokens to begin the migration process.
7. Click Confirm to approve the transaction.
8. Once the tokens have been deposited, click Claim Tokens to receive your ZINU tokens on the new contract.
The number of tokens you’re receiving is on the right side of the window.
9. Click Confirm to finalize the transaction.
10. A green ‘Migration Complete’ message will appear on the screen once the migration process has completed.
11. Click the X icon at the top right corner of the screen.
12. Click Wallet on the bottom left corner of the screen and proceed to the main screen to view your tokens.
13. Click the slider icon on the top right corner of the screen.
14. Click the + icon on the top left corner of the screen.
15. Copy the new ZINU contract address: 0xC5FDf3569af74f3B3e97E46A187a626352D2d508
16. Click Paste and the contract address will display in the ‘Contract Address’ box.
Make sure it says ‘Ethereum’ on the ‘Network’ box.
17. Click Save on the top right corner of the screen to display your new ZINU token balance in your wallet.
Your ZINU balance on the new contract will be displayed.
Please note that your new ZINU tokens will not state a value yet. The value will be updated once the new contract has liquidity added to it and trading is enabled. This will be in November to give ample time for members to migrate to the new contract.