A lot of businesses outsource their social media, but here’s the big problem…
Most small and medium sized businesses don’t generate a lot of sales through using social media.
Mainly because these sized businesses don’t put an effective strategy and marketing funnel in place. The majority outsource their social media, which is okay and a lot more cost effective than hiring an employee to do it, but here’s the big problem…
85% of marketing agencies don’t know how to generate leads through using social media! They know how to do the technical bits, how to post, etc. But because they don’t know how to implement an effective strategy all they end up doing is broadcasting your message and we know this doesn’t work anymore and hasn’t for a long time.
Over the last 7 years I’ve been working one-2-one with businesses developing marketing and social media strategies, but only now have I decided to launch a marketing solution business and employ people to implement the strategies for my clients. The only reason is because I can have my team implement the effective strategy I’ve developed with the client to get actual results.
A question I’ve been asked a lot recently is “why have you named your business GIEmarketing.com?” The G I E stands for ‘Give, Influence and Engage’, because that’s the starting point of a strategy that gets results and drives sales through using social media.
Below is five key benefits to your business when you have an effective strategy in place:
- Increased brand awareness. Every opportunity you have to increase your visibility is valuable.
- Improved customer loyalty. Companies who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers.
- Lots of opportunities to convert.When you build a following, you’ll simultaneously have access to new customers and existing customers, and you’ll be able to engage with all of them.
- More inbound traffic. The more quality content you put out on social media. With an effective strategy the more inbound traffic you’ll generate, and more traffic means more leads and more conversions.
- Better search engine rankings. SEO is a great way to capture organic and relevant traffic from search engines, but Google and other search engines may be calculating your rankings using social media presence as a significant factor.
If you want me to review your current marketing and social media strategies you are welcome to book a free 90min review. Simply visit www.GIEmarketing.com to book.
by Scott C. Campbell, Inspirational Marketing Strategist and CEO of GIEmarketing.com
I inspire frustrated business owners to get actual results, by developing and implementing effective marketing strategies. I’ve added over £30m turnover to the businesses I’ve worked with.