My list of YouTube Mentors!
I am a YouTuber. The YouTube Community has always lifted my spirits whenever I needed motivation. I was fortunate enough get the right video for a conflict in mind when I needed it the most.
I unsubscribed the channels that provided entertainment and numbed my brain not to act. All the channels that did not add value to my life were ruthlessly removed.
Then I handpicked those channels, individuals and YouTubers that inspired me to act and resolve my conflicts when I needed. When I open YouTube even today, there is always a video that encourages me to work.
Here is the list of Channels that have kept me motivated. They will continue to do so. You are welcome to Subscribe to them.
- Be Inspired — Videos that get my lazy ass to work for my self.
- Daily MOTIVATION — Daily dose of motivation.
- Evan Carmichael — Studies successful people and posts their best practices.
- Gaur Gopal Das — An Amazing spiritual leader with a sense of comedy. He is my absolute favourite!
- GaryVee — He is freaking the god of marketing according to me. He primarily inspires Entrepreneurs.
- Goalcast — About how to set goals and achieve them.
- Mensutra — He is an Indian guy who motivates. Love him. He is another reason why I started got my lazy ass to make videos.
- Motivation2Study — For students who want to study. I am avid learned and love to keep the momentum to study anything and everything that comes my way. Of course, I tailor how I learnt to grasp better. You can check some of my technique here ->
- Motivation Madness — Just resounds in your mind to keep you going no matter what.
- Sadhguru — Another spiritual I follow. I do the Shambhavi Mudra initiated by him, and it has never gotten me sick in the last one year. He is witty, and his preaching is practical today’s IT world.
- Practical Psychology — If you have some thinking confusion, this channel gives you the logic to get out of it scientifically.
- Freedom in Thought — Love them!
- CaseyNeistat — I am starting a VLOG. No one is better than Casey to get inspired by him. Here is my VLOG — Lifeaholic.
- ATHLEAN-X™ — My mentor for lower back pain relief.
- Calisthenicmovement — My mentor to get my postures right during home workouts!
- Casual Steven — Inspired to record VLOGS!
- DireStraitsVEVO — I love this band. Someday I intend to play Sultans of Swing on a Keyboard. They are the reason I practice Keyboard every day. You can see some of my practice videos on my channel. I am listening to Sultans of Swing while writing this post!
- Jenna Moreci — She helps me write better.
- Lena Danya — She is a fantastic painter and beautiful!
- Tim Ferriss — Love all his books and want to live life he has described in 4-Hour Work Week
- TheEllenShow — Needs no introduction. She inspires me to do random acts of kindness, and she is funny!
- The Body Coach TV — My mentor for High-Intensity Interval Training.
- TEDx Talks — Ideas to keep me thinking of my own. Someday I want to be on Ted Talks!
- Yoga With Adriene — My mentor for Yoga.
- Ellen Brock — My mentor for writing :)
There are much more, but you will have to choose them according to what you want to achieve. For example, I follow a lot of channels on Analytics and Technology. I am also a contributor here. I have a channel which helps you get faster in Excel and save a right amount of office hours spent on Excel. Fun x Excel -Please don’t forget to Subscribe!
Good Luck getting motivated!
Originally published at F X NIKEE.