10 apps i wish i had
- lie/ BS detector that detects a lie based on the other person’s body language- a real time polygraph for social interactions.
- A ‘save me from my awkward’ * gotta go sounds about right.
- A ‘one size fits all’ app for online purchases. the whole US vs UK size charts result in a mish-mash of purchased items
- A face-beat transfer template. self-explanatory really.
- 3D virtual shop *because browsing is the new window shopping and no.3 explains this
- face recognition for dummies *it breadcrumbs names and context for those forgetful awkward i know you from somewhere moments.
- interior for dummies that works as a floor plan/re planner based on room size and layout cross referenced with your select blogs/magazines online. or it just gives alternative layouts for existing furniture.
- kareoke improv *for times you don’t wanna leave the house but still want to party. complete with an auto-tune option for the listen to the message and not my voice kinda days.
- food-combo app *take a photo and it shows variations of meals for the same ingredients (prep & cook time included). this should exist somewhere across the sea so maybe localisation.
- a feedly for podcasts. beyondpod should be able to do this but i haven’t tried it.
i made this list pre-google and a quick search might reveal a few existing apps that i was too lazy to look up.