I’ve got six things on my agenda this weekend, ranked in descending order of fun-ness:
- A meetup I’ve skipped for three months and am looking forward to ($10–15, parking and beer and maybe a snack)
- Exhausting the dog, who has been pretty bored this week for reasons ($0–15, depending on parking/post-dog-exhaustion lunch)
- Check the register on a set of blocks I made, and test the water-based ink extender I got last weekend
- Make a lasagna (Groceries: $0–100, depending on what we have in the house right now)
- Do some work things that are fun and interesting, but tend to get pushed aside in favor of more urgent work things
- Go to the gym.
Oh, and maybe underwear replacement ($50? They keep falling down at the gym, which is annoying and embarrassing…though not bare-assing because I also wear pants. duh-duh ch, try the chicken, tip the waitstaff, etc.)