Let Me Point out to you How Ridiculous the Trump Tech Meeting Was
Mark Suster
2.5K146

So very well said. Kudos for standing by your opinion and position. We need more such voices. I was raised in a country where the leadership was simply an extension of the clans of a few families. We can never allow that to happen in a democracy as vibrant as the U.S. I hope that the very real & urgent underlying driver issue of #incomeinequality, was raised at the table, by the 80% if not the other 20%. If not, why not?