I’m restarting our blog http://mreunion.wordpress.com/ that has been put in hiatus for 2 year and 10 months (yeah that’s the exact number). So I’m considering between stay at Wordpress or moving to Medium.
Here’s my consideration
- People recommend it, very beautiful (Layout and Typography)
- It lets you focuses on your writing
- Collaborative writing (even when you’re still on the draft stage)
- A little bit guessing with the writing tools (No bullet option in the menu, turns out you use + sign for that)
- The empty screen when you start writing can be a little overwhelming. But i’ll get used to that soon
- Multiple author. Since I wan’t other people to contribute their article too.
- Well it’s Wordpress. It has defined blogging for a long time, but times are changing and it haven’t changed much to follow the new trends. I guess that’s always been the problem for the incumbent ☺
So it has been a wonderful experience trying to write this article on Medium. But i haven’t decided yet ☺