5 Principles Of TQM in Real Life
- Before I don’t have focused on customer requirements, that actually what he wants, according to the Quality Standards.
- Before studying TQM i was against the direct involvent of employees in organization.
- Before TQM i realized that Data & Information are not important, while taking decisions.
- No perfect system for an organization, no analyzing, identifying that was a failure in the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Less effictive commication level.
- After studying TQM i realize that we have to focus on customer requirements & their wants.
- After studying TQM i realize that direct employee involvment is necessary to enables their abilities to be used for the organization’s benefit.
- After studying TQM i realize that effective decisions and actions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- After studying TQM i realize that Identifying, understanding, and managing a system of interrelated processes improve the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- After studying TQM i realize that in an organization communication is very important for the awareness of cutomers needs, and it may helps in focusing the demands.