How I keep peaceful, productive thoughts as I take things one step at a time…
- I don’t waste my energy fighting against where I am. I invest my energy into getting to where I want to go, letting go of everything from the past that does not serve me anymore, and learning to be grateful that all that has happended has brought me to where I am right now .
- When I look back on my past, I think of the strength I gained, and appreciate how far I’ve come. It hasn’t been easy. I’ve been through a lot. But I’ve grown a lot too. I understand its ok to give myself credit for my resilience, and step forward again with grace, depending on God’s guidance.
- I am realizing, as human , too often we spend our time waiting for the ideal path to appear. But it never does. Because we forget that paths are made by walking, not waiting. I have come to an understand that, now is the time! taking the next step is what builds my confidence and motivation, gradually.
- I am learning to love what I do, where I am and the people I am with. I am realising this is the way to find happiness, opportunity, and peace in the long run.
- Last for my now sharing, I am learning it’s about letting go of what I assume my life is supposed to be like right now and sincerely appreciating it for everything that it is. At the end of this day, before I close my eyes, I smile and I am at peace with where I’ve been and grateful for what I have.
Life is good.Smile :-)
Peace and love!