Malaysia Visa — clearviza
Today, if you go and ask a crowd, which country would they like to visit for a holiday? , you would get the answer “Malaysia” in unison. Malaysia has, of late become a very popular tourist destination. People are loving it. There is so much to do and see in Malaysia that people want to holiday in this country and want to visit it again and again. Not only for a vacation, many people are turning to Malaysia for businesses. The number of travelers going to Malaysia has seen a great hype in recent times.
Going to Malaysia is an easy task. You just need a passport and a visa. Now, you must be wondering, how to get Malaysia visa? We are here to help you with that.
If you want a tourist visa for Malaysia, you would need the following documents-
· Your original passport
· A confirmed return air ticket with the tour itinerary
· Malaysia visa application form. The form must be filled duly and signed.
· Two passport size photographs in 3.5cm x 4.5 cm dimension. The photographs must be in matte finish and should be shot against white background. The face of the visitor should occupy about 70% of the photograph. There should be a clean and clear view of the neck and the shoulders.
· A bank statement that must be duly attested months and showing the transaction of past 6 months and also showing the minimum balance of Rs 40,000.
· The covering letter of the person applying for visa.
In case, you are going to Malaysia for some business or work purpose, you would have to apply for the business visa for Malaysia. For the business visa, along with the above listed documents, you would also require-
· The original covering letter from the Indian company addressing ‘The Visa officer Malaysia consulate’.
· The invitation letter from the overseas company addressing ‘The Visa officer Malaysia consulate.
If you want to visit Malaysia without much hassle, apply for Malaysia visa online, on our website www.clearviza.com. We promise to handover you the visa in no time. Just submit your authentic documents and get ready to explore Malaysia.