Schengen Visa online
Schengen is one of the most stunning and exotic locations in the world. Schengen is so full of breathtakingly beautiful views. You will find stunning scenic views as far as your eyes can see. This place is loaded with n number of destinations that are loved by the tourists. Schengen has arrived as the next big thing in the tourism sector. Many travelers are visiting this place and are spending fun time with their family and friends. The business tourism in Schengen is also gaining momentum. The number of people applying for the business visa to Shengen has also seen hype, of late.
The documents that one requires for getting a Schengen visa are -
· Schengen visa application form filled duly and signed.
· A passport size photograph, clicked recently with full-face and a light background.
· The passport of the applicant valid for 3 months prior to the departure having about 2 blank pages.
· A confirmed return air ticket and the hotel reservation.
· Secured medical insurance of the applicant. The health insurance policy of the applicant must cover over 30,000 Euros expense.
To get the tourist visa for Schengen, you would need-
· Confirmed return air ticket
· A letter specifying the purpose of visit and also the duration of the visit.
· Last 6 month’s bank statements . The people who do not have a bank account or do not have sufficient funds, can ask a friend or relative to sign an ‘official affidavit of support’ The applicant should carry the original document with the Schengen visa.
· First time visitors would need to submit income tax returns for last three years, company’s legal entity’s proof and appointment letter.
· A reference letter provided from the employer
· The owners of the company would need the bank statements and also tax returns.
If you want to apply for the Schengen visa online, log on to www.clearviza.com and leave all your worries on us. We will deliver the visa on your doorsteps in the blink of an eye. So, stop worrying and plan a visit to Schengen, we will give you the visa to Schengen without going through any trouble.