5 Resolutions Most Often Forgotten
It’s new year and we are determined to chase new goals. But, those resolutions won’t complete themselves!
- Spend more time with family/friends. It’s a hard promise to keep — no matter how sincere the desire. We got you covered. Tripnary sends you custom airfare alerts to cities where your Facebook friends/family live so you can jet-set any time you find a good deal.
- Travel to new places. Travel of some sort is on almost everyone’s agenda. Still 41% of U.S. residents waste their vacation days! People procrastinate due to the notion that travel planning is tedious and expensive. #nomore With Tripnary, just select your budget and travel dates, and we will give you endless possibilities you can travel to — in one tap!
- Learn something new. You’ve been meaning to scuba dive or learn French. Resolving to learn something new is exciting but you’ll do it…when you have more time. The fact is, you don’t need to plan a long time off to learn something. That’s what weekends are for! Find all weekend deals in one tap on Tripnary and get to Miami to take that scuba diving lesson you have been meaning to!
- Get fit. Research says that 60% of gym memberships go unused and attendance is usually back to normal by mid-February. Why is that? Simple: people get bored quickly. We encourage you to #optoutside this year and experience new heights. Check out our hiking and adventure collections to get inspired and book your next flight there now!
- Spend less, save more. Most people call for a halt to spending. We often make overarching and unrealistic goals. But saving can be much easier and more fun. Be flexible about where you want to go. Tripnary shows all the places you can travel within YOUR budget. So even Hawaii is not in your budget now, you are sure to find another island adventure you can take with Tripnary.
So what are you waiting for? Download Tripnary and get cracking!
Originally published at www.tripnary.com on January 6, 2016.