GST Registration Process in India
Mr. X is a small trader in Delhi having supply of goods in Haryana with a turnover below 20 Lakhs; does he require obtaining GST registration in Delhi? What is the process of GST Registration and from where he can get GST Registration Service provider in Delhi?
Every supplier shall take mandatory registration under the GST in case of inter-state (In Different States) supply of goods or services or both irrespective of the level of turnover. (Persons require to obtain GST Registration)
Therefore, Mr. X shall obtain GST registration in Delhi irrespective of his turnover is below the threshold limit of Rs 20 Lakhs.
The Process Mr. X is required to follow for registration is mentioned below:
GST registration is completely an online process. The step-by-step guide to GST registration is as follow:
· Firstly log on to www.gst.gov.in.
· Click on the ‘Services’ tab on the menu at the top of the page.
· There will be three options, viz. ‘Registration’, ‘Payments, and ‘User Services’.
· Click on ‘Registration’ and select ‘New Registration’.
· You will be redirected to a new page wherein you will have to select whether you are a taxpayer or a GST practitioner and enter few details like legal name of the business, the state and district in which the entity is located, Permanent Account Number, email address and mobile number. This is basically Part-A of GST Reg-01.
· The details you have entered will have to be verified by the portal, for which you will receive a one-time password or an email for confirmation.
· After this you will receive a Temporary Reference number (TRN) on your registered email ID.
· Once TRN is received, you will have to login using the TRN no. And fill the entire Part B of GST Reg-01 form for completing the registration process. Few documents shall be uploaded depending upon the type of business.
· Part-B of the form will then have to be filled in with a few details after which you will receive the Application Reference Number “(ARN) through email or SMS.
· GST officer will then verify your application and it could either be approved or you will be requested to provide some more details or documents until the authorities have all the required information to approve the application.
· Once your application is approved you will receive your GSTN on your registered email or mobile number.
Documents required for GST
· Valid mobile no and email of the Applicant
· Valid PAN & AADHAAR CARD of the applicant
· Address proof of business like Electricity Bill, Telephone bill, Rent agreement or Letter of Consent (NOC) etc
· Proof of Business Existence i.e. Incorporation/Registration Certificate
· Identity & Address proof along with Passport size photo of Directors/Proprietors/Partners
· Bank statement/Cancelled cheque
· Digital Signature in case of Company/Partnership Firm
· Letter of Authorization for Authorized Signatory for GST (in case of Companies/Partnership Firms/LLP)
For GST Service Provider in Delhi, Mr. A can refer to Taxgoal.in which is the best online website for providing GST Services in India. They also file your first GST Registration free of cost. The best thing about Taxgoal is that they provide free tax consultancy for all your tax related queries. Also, they have a very professional support staff, which is readily available.
So Mr. A is just a click away to for getting his GST registration applied, no need to visit anywhere or need to travel, just visit Taxgoal.in to obtain your GST Registration anywhere anytime.