At Acrylic, we’re on a mission to build the fine art creation tools of the future and make art accessible to all while making it easier for creators to earn a living. We leverage robotics and machine learning to enable visual artists to produce textured artwork made with real paint on canvas — at scale.
- APPLY HERE: https://5dd3t7leicc.typeform.com/to/xwAhJdNq
- We’re a robotics startup based in Montreal, QC, recruiting for a full-time marketing & community intern.
- This role is in-person.
- The start date is flexible, and applications are accepted on a rolling basis (priority to early applicants).
Duties and Responsibilities
Ads are nice but nothing is more sticky or powerful than community. In order to hit our ambitious growth goals, we need to capture the imagination of the broader art community — from artists to curators, buyers to investors — and get them excited about what we’re building and what they can do with our technology. You’ll play a critical role in strategy, content, retention and conversion across our inbound channels, including our social media accounts, mailing lists, events and more. In exchange, here’s what’s in it for you:
- Have a front-row seat to everything that is involved with building the “best early-stage startup in Canada right now.”
- Interact with top players in the worlds of fine art, venture capital and consumer products
- Learn the art and science behind building strong brands, from luxury to consumer. Become a master storyteller and sociologist who can create loyal communities and dedicated superfans.
- Work with unparalleled autonomy and growth potential, with the ability to take initiative and ownership over major projects. If you want to push yourself and develop professionally at twice the normal speed, this is the role for you.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a university degree
- Has experience either building an engaged following on social media or building and running a community (online or offline)
- Low ego, highly intelligent, quick learner eager to roll up your sleeves and tackle any tasks — big or small
- Natural idea generator and content creator with a buzzing imagination
- Loves interacting with people and finding out what makes them tick: an ideal role for an extravert or extraverted introvert
- Interested in entrepreneurship