Rejuvenate Your Feet with the Appropriate Care They Deserve — Callus Peel
Feet are the workhorses of our body and deserve a lot of respect. They put up with a host of challenges, from being jammed into high heels and elevated to unnatural heights to smothering inside sweaty socks or tight nylon pantyhose. While suffering these extreme conditions, our feet get injured. It is therefore important to take good care of our feet and keep walking ahead.
Cracks develop on the back side of the feet when pressure is applied to the feet constantly. Over the time, feet becomes hard and dry, developing splits that open, leaving painful cracks on your heels. This has become a very common problem amongst the people and must be attended quickly as they not only increase the pain associated with walking but also serve as an entry gate to a number of infections. And not to forget, they severely damage the beauty of your feet.
A lot many reasons may be responsible for cracked feet -
· Cold winter weather
· Dehydration, or not drinking enough water
· Not moisturizing your feet
· Taking very hot baths or showers
· Soaking in a hot bath for too long or too frequently
· Using harsh, drying soaps on your feet
· Scrubbing feet dry
· Having diabetes
There is one common solution to get rid of all those fissures. Callus Peel is a treatment offered by Beauty Heaven, that applies a patch on your dry feet areas, covers them in a cling film, allowing the peel to take effect. Upon unwrapping, the peel is removed with a special tool to rejuvenate your feet. The amazing effects are immediately visible after the treatment. Often, the results are satisfactory in first treatment only. However, if the fissures still remain, a subsequent treatment maybe required at a later date. After the Calluses Peel treatment, your feet will feel and look fabulous.
· In this way you will gift your feet with its essential beauty. But, there are certain daily care tips that you must employ to keep your feet healthy.
· Wash your feet with a washcloth carefully and regularly, and dry them completely, including between the toes.
· Soak your feet in Luke warm water containing skin softeners such as mild soaps.
· Use a skin moisturizer (basic lotions and creams) on your feet every day after washing.
· Alternate the shoes you wear each day and maintain necessary hygiene with respect to your socks.
If you diligently follow all of these, you can largely minimize cracks that develop in your feet. And still if you face the calluses creating problems, you can go for the treatment without any hesitation.