I Wish I Were A Dog
Dogs have a unique way of seeing the world.
Dogs don’t discriminate because they have a unique way of seeing the world. Many of you know that dogs are color blind. However, color blind doesn’t mean not being able to see any colors, but instead describes the fact that you can’t see the same color range as someone with normal vision. Therefore dogs are colorblind because of their dichromatic color vision.
But who is not blind?
Millions of people are blind by choice. They are preoccupied with other things in life. People are so focused on their own little dramas than on real issues that affect their every day lives. There are many who just follow the crowd.
The world has been blind in the presence of fake lights.
Can anyone lead a life without vanity, fear, desire, competition? Of course yes.
We could learn a lot from this four-legged soul.
Dogs are the best.
- Be a party animal: Unlike Humans, dogs don’t judge or discriminate based on appearances.
- Take the world on. Being open to the twists and turns you may encounter along the way lets you enjoy the journey no matter what your destination is.
- Be an open box. If you need something from someone, or want them to know how you feel, just tell them! Don’t expect others to be mind readers.
- Just do it! If something makes you happy, and it’s not going to make you sick later, just let go and enjoy it!
- Be proud of yourself: If you’ve done something well, you should go ahead and own it! Instead of shying away from a compliment, say “thank you” and accept it.
- Spread some love, forgive. Holding a grudge minimizes the relationship. Being willing to forgive frees you to enjoy all that you share with those around you.
- Welcoming: When there’s an unexpected change in your life – even one that seems scary at first – there’s so much you can gain by embracing it.
Pet Projects can be a great source of motivation for creative people. Its much more than just hobbies. In a time where so many people are talkers and so few are doers, pet projects can be the factor that sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.
Sometimes these projects feel like a time suck. But its a great creative exercise.
Instagram Fest by a renowned photography club in the city called Chennai Weekend Clickers.
What began as an informal meet between a couple of curious shutterbugs, has grown leaps and bounds to become the largest and the most active photography groups based in Chennai. We feel that it is our duty to contribute back to the photographic society. As part of that, we have been conducting extremely successful exhibitions for the past 6 years. This provides a platform to amateur photographers to showcase their pictures in a gallery which would not have been possible for them otherwise.
It won’t be fair if I fail to mention few people who inspired me through out the #CWCInstafest series.
#Dshadows by Arun Ganesan
#ShortShot by Lingeswaran
#KadalKadhalan by Naveen Gowtham
#TheLightGame by Parvathi Sridharan
#Toyphotography by Revathi Rey
#Aesthetics by Shubha Shrikumar
#Leaves by Hrishikesh
#CwcDailyNature by Raghunathan Anbazhagan
#TreescapeStories by Kovendhan Venugopal
#MarinaTalkies by Karthi KN Raveendiran
#LilliputGameWorld by Amudha Hariharan
#NatureInMono by Aadithya Nagarajan
#AmmavumNannum by Sudharsan Ravikumar
#My_Shadow_Reflection_Selfie by Gokulnath
#The_Color_Pencils by Manas Ranjan Sahoo
And lot more…
We are all different. It doesn’t matter what you did or where you were; it matters what you’re doing. The more you fill your mind with positivity, the more you attract great things into your life.
Thanks for your time. If you have any feedback or suggestions please do share your thoughts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aditya Dhotre is a self-taught designer who specialises in visual design, He is fuelled by curiosity and passion for design, technology and life. Adi always believed that the “Creative” arena will be his best playground.