It is tough!! But there is still hope.
Writing every day is tough! I don’t know why or how but I missed out on writing for two days straight. But that doesn’t stop or worry me anymore because I am not counting my failures, I am counting my small wins.
Here is a list of my small wins over the last year!
- I began writing.
- I setup my own blog.
- I wrote consistently — inconsistently throughout the year.
- I traveled a lot.
- I Checked things off my bucket list. — Ride to Ladakh!
- I learned to be better at photography.
- I sold a photo on ShutterStock!
- I rode my motorcycle almost 12000 KM last year!
- I created a personal brand.
- I took risks that I never thought I could take.
All these achievements are going to compound eventually and then the few days of writing that I missed won’t matter anymore! So why should I worry myself about not being consistent in my writing.
And I know all these achievements and milestones of 2017 will help me take my career and life in a direction that I wish to go in.
What are the small wins that you garnered throughout the year? This is the perfect time to reflect back and see what you have achieved!