10 BEST CONTENT MARKETING TOOLS TO INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
As a marketer and influencer, we generate lots of unique content to engage with followers.Though there are some awesome tools available in the market but finding the one that match to your requirement takes a lot of effort.To create a unique content that your audience will love you have to come with an idea, creating unique content and promoting content to get traffic.
We have listed the best tools for you that we believe is the best in the market and you can use it whether to generate new content ideas, that compelling headline for blog, to optimize your blog SEO, to track analytics or to correct grammar these tools will save lots of your time and increase your productivity.
- Title generator: The title of a blog or email is the first thing that attract most people to read rest of your content.But most often we struggle to come out with an appealing title that is unique and intrigue readers to read more. Potent(https://www.portent.com/tools/title-maker) andhttp://www.contentforest.com/ideator content idea generator will help you to generate the content idea that is compelling to your readers and for better engagement.
- Grammarly: Well agree or not we make some grammar mistakes while we write blog or social media content.Grammarly checks your grammar while you write and helps your post content without any grammatical error.It works across your social media, email as your browser plugin.
- Canva: https://www.canva.com/You don’t require to use high-end software or to be a master in design to create an amazing design for your blog or for your facebook cover or presentation.Because Canva tool provides easy to use tools to turn your ideas into the stunning design.
- Pocket: Found some interesting article or video and want to read it later.Put in Pocket and read it on any device.Use Pocket to keep track of your ideas or found an interesting article, just save it, read it and share it later in your social media.
- Quora: Quora is a question and answer social network platform but if you are looking for content or topic that people discuss then Quora is the best platform for to identify trends, topic, and content.Also, it is useful to get traffic to your blog/website by becoming an expert in answering questions in your field.
- Feedly: Sometimes the best idea comes from outside source. Feedly is one of the best RSS blog out there for readers to subscribe of thousands of blogs and get an idea about your next social media content or blog.
- IFTTT: Want to increase your productivity by putting all your applications to work together seamlessly then IFTTT is the best tool
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is one of our favorite social media engagement tools.It allows consolidate all social media profiles into one east=y to use dashboard.Some of the features are You can choose date and time when you want to publish the content, add location, attachment.You can also manage other social media with this tool.It is a freemium plan with option of 3 social media to manage.
- Buffer: Buffer lets you schedule your content to multiple times day through the week which will save your time.You have to just spend a few minutes day to schedule your tweets and buffer will take care of the rest.It also provides analytics which helps you to know which content works or which are not.You can also share curated content that buffer provides you in addition to your original content.
- Sprout social: Sprout social is a social media management tool that lets you manage up to 20 social media accounts.It will help your team to collaborate with each other to post content across all social media platform which will help increase productivity and lets your measure the result based on demographic locations,gender,real time clicks and new followers.
By using these tools you will improve your productivity and will help you generate unique content that will stand from the rest.
We will love to know what other content marketing tools that you use.