- Download a code editor, I recommend VS Code.
- Create a folder for your project, call it “theapp”
- Create another folder inside the one you just created, call it “vanilla”
- Create a file and name it “index.html”
- Create a file and name it “index.js”
- Create a file and name it “index.css”
You should have a folder file structure that looks like this:
Congrats! You finished the first step in the tutorial. I know it doesn’t seem like much, but you’ve just setup your dev environment. The next post will talk about how to get some data!