DOCA Jumper Cables
I think majority of people has encountered such an accident that your car broken down on the road. You must be very furious about it when it happens in an remote area. Now you won’t be annoyed and upset anymore. DOCA jumper cables will help you out and make your trip more comfortable and safe.
Never Leave Your Automobile Without Car Jumper Cables
When your car, truck, motorcycle or other vehicle needs a boost, you’ll be ready with this car jumper cables. DOCA tangle-free, color-coded jumper cables are easy-to-use and will have your vehicle up and running in no time. The 2.5M cables allow ample room for connecting one vehicle to the other. When you’re done, store the jump cables in the complimentary carry case so you can get back on the road and continue your adventure. Jumper cables are an important safety accessory for any vehicle.
Durable, Safe and Low Temperature Resistant Car Jumper Cables
Durable full copper clamps, bold wire core, tangle free car jumper cables remains flexible even at -40℃.
How to Use Jumper Cables
1) With both vehicles turned off, connect the red cable to the positive (+) post of the non-working battery.
2) Connect the other end of the red cable to the positive post of the working battery.
3) Connect the black cable to the negative (-) post of the working battery.
4) Connect the other end of the black cable to a metal point on the non-working car, such as a bolt or bracket away from the battery.
5) Then, start the working vehicle.
6) After a minute or two, start the disabled vehicle. Let it run for several minutes before turning it off, so the battery can recharge.
7) Disconnect the cables in reverse order from how you connected them.