Sprint 4 — Retrospective
What went well during this sprint cycle?
- We got a lot of exercise skiing for 10 days.
- Staying on one spot made it easier to concentrate on our projects, read, and study.
- It was good to have friends around, especially on New Year’s.
- Made it to Japan!
What went wrong?
- It seemed like we stuck around in one place for a bit too long.
- Our budget went down the drain with the cost of ski passes, ski rental, and living expenses in the French Alps. Japan was surprisingly affordable.
What could we do to improve?
- Not stick around in one spot for more than a week, especially if it is more pricy.