Benefits of using Ruby on Rails for web development
Rail is the development tool which provides a framework for a web page, while Ruby is the programming code which is used to it. It depends on the “tradition over arrangement” rule that removes engineer’s a great opportunity to make a code. Ruby comes with a preloaded set of conventions which can be used to configure files.
There are several reasons to use ROR over other frameworks.
- First It formats makes things easier for the developer to work on.
- It’s not time-consuming.This is certainly a significant advantage while creating big web pages.
- ROR make coding easy & shift-able.
- Compare to other frameworks, ROR is quite easy for reading the codes & detecting faults. debugging becomes also very easy with the help of it.
- With the help of ROR, you can easily create your own blocks as well as applications.
- Don’t Repeat Yourself: suggests that writing the same code over and over again is a bad thing.
For more details, you can check this link: http://aglowiditsolutions.com/blog/benefits-using-ruby-rails-web-development/ or you can also contact us at email@example.com