Workshop: SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice
I am happy and super excited to announce Search Explained Roadshow 2017! The first stop is Amsterdam, Netherlands with a 2-day workshop SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice.
Search and findability have evolved over the past several years into a new form. Search is no longer simply about “Search”. While Information Overload is the new reality of our lives, findability of relevant content gets more and more critical. The “old school” Search Center experience is outdated — we need something different, something better, something that is more efficient, more user friendly and more helpful.
In this two-day workshop, I will introduce proven steps and best practices, as well as common mistakes to avoid, demonstrated by live demos and exercises. The training provides you the guidance and action plan to take if you want to succeed with Search in your organization.
You will learn about:
- Search processes (Crawling, Indexing, Content Processing, Query Processing, Analytics)
- User experience:
- Elements of the default UI (result types, display templates, refiners, )
- Building powerful queries (Query Language, Query Rules)
- Building custom UI components & dashboards (Display Templates, no-code solutions)
- Microsoft Graph and Delve
- Search options: on-premises, online and hybrid
- Search schema (metadata inventory and analysis, Crawled Properties, Managed Properties)
- Security and Privacy in Search, Delve and others
- Search Quality Management
Join me this two-day workshop, get your questions answered and take away a detailed action plan which you can use in your organization immediately.
- Printed workshop notebook;
- Hands-on access to the workshop demos and exercises;
- Pre-workshop survey and call with Agnes to make sure your questions are all targeted;
- Unlimited interaction with Agnes and other attendees;
- Free wifi;
- Food, coffee, tea and refreshers both days.
- complimentary 2x1 hour online follow-up consultation
- complimentary access to Agnes Molnar’s books
- complimentary access to Search Explained Academy’s online class “SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice” (available from March, 2016)
See what others are saying:
- “Agnes, I was in your Live! 360 workshop. And, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. You gave me many tools to come home with. I got more out of your workshop than I did at all the seminars all week.” — Live! 360 workshop attendee, Orlando, FL, 2016
- “Thank you very much for the workshop in Orlando at 360Live. There is some tremendous value that comes from that, and I am looking forward to putting some of this into play.” — Live! 360 workshop attendee, Orlando, FL, 2016
- “This workshop is extremely helpful as it provides a good insight.” — “Building Search-Based Applications” Masterclass attendee, Singapore, 2014
- “Answered more of my burning questions and confirmed more assumptions than any session.” — Attendee of Agnes Molnar’s session at SharePoint Conference 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- “Working with Agnes was a pleasure; she is a true visionary and forward thinker. Her knowledge and expertise are second to none” — J.F., Digital Marketing & Automation Strategist
- “Agnes is one of the few who will always answer questions of other people. She is someone who can give your company a boost.” — P.K., Office 365 Specialist
- “Innovative solutions and superb skills. You have to learn from her.” — K.M., BI Professional
- See more at http://searchexplained.com/testimonials/
Date, time: Mar 7–8, 2017 9:00–17:00
Location: Impact HUB Amsterdam (Royal Tropical Institute Building)
Mauritskade 63, 1092 AD
Please note, early birds registration ends on Jan 15, 2017.
Number of available seats is limited!
Eventbrite brings people together through live experiences. Discover events that match your passions, or create your…eventbrite.com
If your organization registers two or more attendees, please contact us for special discount codes at events@SearchExplained.com.
If you prefer to pay by wire transfer or have any special needs, please don’t hesitate to let us know at events@SearchExplained.com.