Why You should use Infographic Design for your small business
Infographic Design? What’s that? An infographic about infographics? Indeed it is. You should be using infographics in your small business blog, if you aren’t already. To some, it may seem as though this is just another new trend to keep up with. While it certainly is a trend right now, it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. With the introduction of the infographic resume, we predict that infographics are here to stay. So now, we’re offering some tips on creating and using your own infographics.
- It should be accurate. This is obvious, but a tip even more important thanks to the popularity of infographics right now. If you’re not sure about information, do research, check facts, and if you can’t verify it, remove it.
- It should be attractive and easy to read. First impressions are everything with an infographic. If someone can’t read the information or doesn’t like the look and feel, they’re much less likely to share.
- It should convey a message, tell a story, and/or report on facts. Infographics are a great way to convey just about any content, especially if it involves statistics or numbers. The information should be easy for the reader to digest, even without knowledge on the topic.
On why you should be using infographics for your small business blog:
- Infographics save time, for both you and the reader. Oftentimes, it is easier to convey a message via infographic than to write the information into a succinct blog post. This also saves the reader time because infographics are much easier to digest than a full blog. We recently created an SEO Cheat Sheet for Small Business infographic that simplified the sometimes daunting task of optimizing your website for search.
- Infographics drive a huge amount of traffic. We already established that infographics are a trend right now. By capitalizing on the trend, businesses are able to drive traffic not only back to their blog, but to their Twitter and Facebook page as well when readers link to the Infographic source.
- While popular, Infographics are something new and different. Most businesses have a blog, but not all of them are savvy enough to know the benefits achieved by using infographics. Infographics are a great way to break up your blog posts and give the reader something to share.
I can not design an infographic, so where I have to make the infographic design? And how much to make it. Because I have a small business and low cost / budget?
Just take it easy. There are so many infographic designer and charge it for very low cost. You can go to Fiverr, and then choose one of the Great Fiverr Gigs there. Here is one of infographic design gig that I love:
Infographics are obviously popular tools with many different benefits. As the infographic trend continues to grow, we expect to see them popping up on more business blogs.